MusicTogether West Twin Cities
Music Together West Twin Cities offers Music Together classes in the West Metro area of the Twin Cities.
A Music Together Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment--regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs and a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles. 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
We've had the joy of making music with our families with young children since September of 1999. We are a team of teachers dedicated to providing a high quality, musically-rich environment that is enjoyable for you and your children. We offer:
- Mixed-aged classes for infants, toddlers and preschoolers with a parent/caregiver
- Several convenient west metro locations and variety of class days/times
- Responsive customer service and flexibility, including make-up policy and payment options
We are energetic, compassionate and love doing music with our families! We invite you to visit a free demo class (please call 763-529-2240), or register for an upcoming session.