Midnite Market is a family-owned gas station and convenience store that celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2010. It is located within easy access of Hopkins' downtown and has a wide assortment of products. Hopkins Mayor Gene Maxwell works the counter himself, and longtime residents frequently stop in for a chat.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - midnight; Sat - Sun, 7am - midnight
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Service type: Self-service
- Features: Convenience store