The Hopkins LA Fitness is located on the southwest corner of the intersection of Highway 7 and Hopkins Crossroads, a very busy location in the western part of the city. A California-based national chain of full-service fitness centers, LA Fitness is designed for individuals and the family. It currently has 340 clubs in 21 states and Canada. The Hopkins LA Fitness is one of 12 clubs in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - midnight; Sat, 5am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, elevators, bathrooms
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Several levels; see website or call the local club.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 4
- Pool length: half Olympic size
- Diving: No