Located in Hopkins, Kruse Clinic Chiropractic offers its patients safe, non-invasive treatment options for dealing with their bone, muscle or joint pain, as well as a variety of other ailments. The clinic offers a variety of services, including spinal adjustments, electrotherapy, lifestyle and nutritional counseling and massage therapy to treat everything from headaches and back pain to carpal tunnel and arthritis. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Kruse Clinic Chiropractic at the provided telephone number or visit its website.
- Fax: 952-224-1379
- Hours: Mon, Thu, 8am - noon, 1:30pm - 6pm; Tue, 1pm - 6pm; Wed, 7am - noon, 1:30pm - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 1pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Health Partners/Cigna, Aetna, Medica, Medicare/Medicaid, Preferred, One, AARP, UHC, Select Care, Meritain, UCare, Mutual of Omaha, The Guardian, Pennsylvania Life
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term