Glen Lake Elementary
Glen Lake is a school focused on helping students of all abilities achieve. Its reading and math scores are among the highest in the state. It has a full-time instruction for special needs students. It also stands out for its strong parental involvement and relationship to the community.
Technology plays a big part in Glen Lake classrooms. Every fourth grader receives a laptop for the year as part of the school's One-to-One program. Teachers use wireless microphone systems to ensure students can catch every bit of the instruction.
- Fax: 952-988-5199
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Number of students: 541
- Male-to-female ratio: 1.1 males for every female
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17.1 students per teacher
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 31.57
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school prides itself on its commitment to the community. It has family events such a Spring Arts Festival, Imagination Fair, Dance Night, Turkey Bingo and Carnival.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Kindergarten - sixth grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Computer lab, Library