Central Park is a modest name for a 17.9-acre complex that includes athletic fields of various types, tennis and volleyball courts, a playground and a skating rink. Those who just want to walk or run can enjoy the sidewalks around the park.
Groups may rent the picnic shelter. Visit the following site for the most current information: http://www.eminnetonka.com/recreation/facilities/picnic_shelter_reservations.cfm
Alcoholic beverages are also allowed with a special permit, available at the site above.
- Hours: Daily, 5am - 10 pm. Typically rink attendants are present, and warming houses are open from mid-December to mid-February during the following times: Mon, Wed, Fri, 4:30pm - 9pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp onto the sidewalks
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Restrooms
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 17.9 acres
- Features: Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables