The colorful window display draws you into this store and the friendly welcome makes you want to pull up a chair and stay awhile. The Roedler family has been creating custom nurseries at Baby Grand since 1985 with sister stores on Mainstreet in Hopkins and Grand Avenue in St. Paul. It also carries a fine selection of unique baby gifts, including some local products and services like handmade hats and custom wall murals. Expectant parents can also create a wish list on the Baby Grand gift registry.
- Fax: 952-908-1010
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Baby gear, furniture, nursery, bath, toys, feeding, clothing, mom, gift registry
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is so nice to have a downtown business area in a small city where people can gather and shop away from the malls.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Baby carriers are always a necessary item and constantly being improved upon so I would say they never really go out of style.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Lov'd, Halo, Rebel Ink Baby, Diaper Dude, Petunia Pickle Bottom
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes