Augustana Chapel View Apartments
Augustana Chapel View Apartments is part of Augustana Care Corporation, a Christian organization founded in 1896 that is one of Minnesota's oldest non-profits. The Chapel View Apartments offer seniors independent and assisted living options with a variety of amenities, including but not limited to, an emergency call system, an on-site grocery and convenience store, and free transportation for errands such as, banking. It is connected by a hallway to the Augustana Chapel View Health Care Center, which provides on-site medical care 24 hours every day.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible building
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: All rehabilitation services are certified by Medicare.
- Affiliations: Fairview Partners Transitional Care Network, Emerald Crest Memory Care Communities
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Occupational therapy, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation