In terms of real estste, Southwest Minneapolis is no Beverly Hills. Many of its homes are lately selling in the six figures, and certain historic pockets aside, you'd be hard-pressed to find palazzi like those in Edina's Indian Heights neighborhood or bordering Lake Minnetonka.
Still, there are six beautiful $1 million-plus homes for sale right now in our quadrant of Minneapolis. While none are currently holding open houses, AOL Real Estate's photos give a sense of what it might be like to live there.
- 4807 Sheridan Ave South - On the shores of Lake Harriet, owners of this historic 8,655 square foot chateau are asking for $4.65 million.
- 4218 Fremont Ave South - This 7,000 square foot East Harriet mansion is listed for $2.4 million.
- 4866 West Lake Harriet Parkway - Soaring ceilings greet any visitor to this $1.69 million abode in Fulton.
- 4427 Fremont Avenue South - A Victorian exterior hides the thoroughly remodled inside of this $1.67 million East Harriet home.
- 4235 Fremont Avenue South - If you like wood panneling, this $1.4 million East Harriet manor could be a good stop for your fantasies.
- 3915 Drew Avenue South - This $1.2 million Linden Hills teardown offers a playground for the imagination.