On Nov. 6, Minnesotans will vote on a proposed constitutional amendment that would define marriage as between one man and one woman in the state constitution, reflecting existing state statute. The following companies have come out in favor of the amendment. (Click here for a list of companies that oppose the amendment.)
Do you know of a company or business leader who’s taken a stand on the issue—either for or against? Let us know in the comments below.
How do you feel about the companies' stands? Take our poll:
Companies That Support the Marriage Amendment
- Bethel World Outreach Church, Inc.
- Genadek Landscaping and Excavating, Inc.
- Hmong Village Shopping Center
- Northland Counseling Services
- Radio Bendicíon
- Solid Rock Ministries, Inc.
- Spanish Now
- The Marden at Rivers Edge