The Minnesota 100 Club is hosting its annual dinner to raise money for families of Minnesota first responders who were killed or injured in the line of duty.
The event takes place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, April 18, at Jax Café (1928 University Ave. N.E., Minneapolis). Tickets for the dinner buffet cost $50 and are available at the door. Representatives from local police departments, fire departments and sheriff’s offices will be there.
The Minnesota 100 Club has given out more than $387,000 information to more than 250 families around the state.
Recent beneficiaries include include families of:
- Cold Spring police officer Tom Decker,
- Roseville police officer John Jorgensen,
- Lino Lakes firefighter Kyle Jeremy Jylka,
- Minneapolis Bomb Squad commander, Dan Wulff,
- Minneapolis Park Police Officer Mark Bedard,
- Brainerd Bureau of Criminal Apprehension agent Tom Wyatt,
- Mankato Police Officer Robert Sadusky and
- Minneapolis Police Officer Daniel Grosland.