Hopkins police made the following arrests between Oct. 22 and Oct. 28. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories. Click the links on the names to read the full stories.
- 4:06 p.m. Oct. 23: Beau Bradley Nicholson (30, of Hopkins), possession of a stolen vehicle, at Highway 7 and Highway 169
- 4:06 p.m. Oct. 23: Ashley Nicole Helget (22, of Anoka); possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of a synthetic narcotic and possession of drug paraphernalia; at Highway 7 and Highway 169
- Oct. 24: Courtney Nicole Robinson (34, of Minnetonka), identity theft
- Oct. 24: A 20-year-old Excelsior man, stolen property and theft
- 7:34 p.m. Oct. 25: An 18-year-old Minnetonka woman, drug possession and marijuana possession, at Second Street Northeast and Tyler Avenue North
- 9:07 p.m. Oct. 25: A 48-year-old Minnetonka man, marijuana possession and driving while impaired, at Van Buren Avenue South and Excelsior Boulevard
- Oct. 25: A 19-year-old Hopkins woman, disorderly conduct and two counts of domestic assault
- Oct. 26: A 29-year-old Hopkins man, marijuana possession
- Oct. 26: A 33-year-old Hopkins man, disorderly conduct and stalking
- Oct. 26: A 29-year-old Hopkins man, assault and domestic assault
- Oct. 26: A 31-year-old Minnetonka man, disorderly conduct
- 2:07 a.m. Oct. 28: A 19-year-old Minneapolis man, driving while impaired, at Interstate 35W and Lyndale Avenue South
- 3:16 a.m. Oct. 28: A 20-year-old Blaine woman, underage consumption of alcohol, at 710 Ninth Ave. S.
- 3:16 a.m. Oct. 28: A 19-year-old Minnetonka woman, underage consumption of alcohol, at 710 Ninth Ave. S.
- 11:32 p.m. Oct. 28: Mahesh Ganpat (33, of Hopkins), second-degree assault and misdemeanor fifth-degree assault