made the following arrests between Aug. 13 and Aug. 19. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies. Click the links on the names to read the full stories.
- Aug. 13: An 18-year-old Coon Rapids man, possession of stolen property
- 4:52 a.m. Aug. 13: A 30-year-old Chaska man, trespassing, on the 300 block of Fifth Avenue North
- Aug. 14: (48, of Hopkins), domestic assault, at Westside Village
- Aug. 14: A 62-year-old Minnetonka man, two counts of domestic assault
- 10:55 p.m. Aug. 14: A 34-year-old Inver Grove Heights man, marijuana possession, at Excelsior Boulevard and Milwaukee
- Aug. 15: A 21-year-old Hopkins woman, domestic assault
- 1:44 a.m. Aug. 15: (46, of Hopkins), second-degree assault and domestic assault, on the 200 block of 21st Avenue North
- 9:31 p.m. Aug. 17: A 20-year-old Bemidji woman, drug possession, near the Interstate 94/Interstate 35W exchange
- 9:31 p.m. Aug. 17: A 19-year-old Bemidji woman, marijuana possession, near the Interstate 94/Interstate 35W exchange
- 9:31 p.m. Aug. 17: A 22-year-old Eagan woman, drug possession, near the Interstate 94/Interstate 35W exchange
- 1:21 a.m. Aug. 19: (30, of Eden Prairie), fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle, near the intersection of Olson Memorial Highway and North Bryant Avenue
- 4:21 a.m. Aug. 19: A 38-year-old Hopkins man, third-degree driving while impaired, near the intersection of 11th Avenue South and Landmark Trail
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.