Hopkins police made the following arrests between Nov. 12 and Nov. 18. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories.
- 9:44 p.m. Nov. 13: Allen Parham (48-year-old, of Minneapolis), disturbing the peace—privacy, communications, at Knollwood Apartments
- 10:59 p.m. Nov. 15: Anthony Arthur Koelfgen (47, of Hopkins), burglary, at 437 Blake Road N.
- 1:03 p.m. Nov. 16: A 19-year-old Mound man, violating a restraining order, at Second Avenue South
- 12:04 a.m. Nov. 18: A 31-year-old Hopkins woman, driving while impaired, at 101 Fifth Avenue N.
- 2:12 a.m. Nov. 18: A 32-year-old Hopkins woman, driving while impaired, at Mainstreet and 12th Avenue