Monday, June 25
- 12:16 a.m. — A Minnetonka Road man called police yelling that someone was trying to kill him. A woman in the background said there was no one trying to kill him. The case was referred to Minnetonka.
- 8:19 p.m. — Someone stole a Giant brand, Sedona model bicycle from a underground garage.
- 10:07 p.m. — A caller told police they heard a shot fired 20 or 30 minutes ago from the north side of the trail near 11th Avenue and Excelsior by the station. The caller said the shot hit the trees on the south side of the trail.
- 11:34 p.m. — An Oxford Street woman told police her husband slapped her and broke her glasses and that she wanted him removed from the home. Officers separated the two.
Tuesday, June 26
- 10:17 a.m. — Police learned that someone broke into a vehicle parked on the 200 block of Holly Road and stole $300 worth of property.
- 12:40 p.m. — A Sixth Avenue North woman told police that an older man with a grey beard and long grey hair was in the backyard and was very confrontational when she approached him. Officers were unable to find him.
- 9:23 p.m. — A woman said her client was approached by two men and threatened about a half hour earlier at Westside Village. The caller said they acted like they had a gun but nothing was seen. Officers checked the complex on foot but weren’t able to find anyone.
- 11:37 p.m. — A woman on the fourth floor of was yelling that a woman had assaulted her. Officers checked the building and couldn’t find the woman.
Wednesday, June 27
- 8:22 a.m. — Police learned that someone stole a Minnesota driver’s license and $15 in change from an unlocked vehicle parked at .
- 9:04 p.m. — A woman told police a neighbor told her not to come near her property or she would beat her up. The caller said the neighbor then sat outside talking badly about her to another neighbor. Police talked to the people involved, who all went in for the night.
- 11:00 p.m. — A Jackson Avenue resident told police that an unknown object came through the window. The caller was cut but refused medical attention.
Thursday, June 28
- 2:19 a.m. — The Blake Road Holiday reported that a woman walked into the store who had been assaulted. The victim refused to cooperate and would not give any details about what happened. She was released to her mother, who arrived on the scene.
- 9:43 a.m. — A woman told police a man took a purse from next to her at Meadow Creek Condos.
- 12:56 p.m. — reported that someone cut copper lines from an air conditioner and stole them, for a total loss of $3,000. It’s not known when the theft happened.
- 3:06 p.m. — Someone stole a cell phone at Westside Village.
- 11:53 p.m. — Police learned that someone went through a vehicle parked on the 300 block of Ninth Avenue North. Nothing was taken.
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.