Monday, July 9
- 9:11 a.m. — Police went to Meadow Creek Condos in response to a report of a domestic assault. They took a woman into custody on an outstanding warrant.
- 11:41 a.m. — A Homedale Road resident report that someone tried to break in to the home. Nothing was taken.
- 3:26 p.m. — Someone stole a cell phone from Pawn America.
- 3:48 p.m. — Police talked with a man about his behavior after he threw a door out of a Peace Valley Townhomes house.
- 6:53 p.m. — An member was threatening another member in the gym.
- 8:19 p.m. — A caller told police a man trying to hide a knife by his side was near Ninth Avenue North and Second Street North. The man left before officers arrived.
Tuesday, July 10
- 12:54 a.m. — Police talked with two boys contacted near 11th Avenue South and First Street South. The boys said they had permission to go to while at a sleepover. Police talked to everyone involved, and the mother promised it wouldn’t happen again.
- 11:04 a.m. — A resident reported a $200 bike had been stolen from the underground garage.
- 11:40 a.m. — Two boys reported that a man in a blue Honda Odyssey followed them around while they were bicycling. The man was last seen near .
- 2:19 p.m. — An Ashley Road resident reported that someone had broken into a garage the previous Thursday. Nothing was stolen, but the car door was open and the center console had been gone through.
- 4:01 p.m. — Someone stole a barbecue grill from Westbrooke Patio Homes.
Wednesday, July 11
- 11:27 a.m. — Someone stole a motorcycle from the underground garage at Marketplace Lofts.
Thursday, July 12
- 12:55 p.m. — Police received a report that a cell phone had been stolen from the Blake Road Holiday.
- 1:31 p.m. — An iPad was stolen from a vehicle at .
- 2:49 p.m. — Someone took $25 from a room at Hopkins Care Center.
- 3:52 p.m. — Police responded to a report of an unspecified domestic assault on the 500 block of Shadyside Circle.
- 5:20 p.m. — A caller reported someone stole a black Pontiac Sunfire GT from the 8600 block of Excelsior.
- 8:00 p.m. — Police got a call that a group of juveniles were harassing a group of older women in the Westside Village pool area. The incident was a dispute over a chair in the community property area. Officers talked to those involved.
- 8:43 p.m. — Police received a report that a woman was arguing with her boyfriend in front of a Washington Avenue North home over a dog. The boyfriend left before police arrived but left the dog. He returned later wanting the dog. The dog was returned to the man, and officers talked to both people involved.
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.