Monday, May 14
- 11:02 p.m. — A woman told police her brother threw her mother on the floor and pushed her at a home on the 400 block of 14th Avenue North. She put her mother in the laundry room to calm her down. However, the door handle fell off and the mother was trapped in the laundry room. Firefighters responded and opened the door. Officers spoke with the family.
Tuesday, May 15
- 1:34 a.m. — Police ticketed a man for underage consumption of alcohol near the intersection of 12th Avenue North and First Street North.
- 3:01 a.m. — Someone stole an unspecified vehicle from Westside Village.
Wednesday, May 16
- 7:53 a.m. — Someone cut a catalytic converter off of a car parked at .
- 6:27 p.m. — Someone cut a catalytic converter off of a vehicle parked on the 100 block of 16th Avenue North.
Thursday, May 17
- 4:25 p.m. — Someone stole a catalytic converter from a vehicle parked at .
Friday, May 18
- 3:53 p.m. — Police ticketed a person for possessing a small amount of marijuana at .
Saturday, May 19
- 2:05 a.m. — Officers detained three people following a fight at the .
- 10:29 a.m. — Someone stole a purse from a woman at .
- 11:13 a.m. — A man told police his vehicle had been stole from the service station and that he’d found the vehicle at a St. Louis Park Holiday. However, he’d checked the wrong vehicle and it was not actually stolen.
- 4:57 p.m. — A vehicle was stolen from the Meadow Creek Condos lot. The caller found the vehicle a block away with its stereo taken.
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.