Friday, July 13
- 12:06 p.m. — Someone stole a cash box from while the store was open.
- 10:15 p.m. — A laptop was stolen from a locked apartment.
Saturday, July 14
- 2:29 a.m. — A bleeding, drunk woman at Peace Valley Townhomes told officers a man hit her. Her injuries were consistent with a fall, not an assault. The man agreed to leave the house for a few hours to let her fall asleep.
- 3:17 a.m. — Police checked on an open door at a Maple Hill Road home. A person was lying on a couch inside refusing to answer the door. Officers were finally able to make contact.
- 7:40 a.m. — A Hopkins Park Plaza woman told police a man had been yelling since about 3 a.m. About half an hour later she called back and said she spoke with him and he was still yelling in his apartment. Officers placed him on a psychiatric hold.
- 8:01 p.m. — A wallet was reported stolen from .
- 8:50 p.m. — Someone stole a child’s bicycle from a Ninth Avenue North home.
- 10:38 p.m. — An 11th Avenue resident complained about loud music in the area. Officers explained that the music was coming from the .
- 10:40 p.m. — Officers talked with a man who was caught urinating on the sidewalk at 12th Avenue and Mainstreet.
Sunday, July 15
- 1:12 a.m. — Police went to Mainstreet and Eighth Avenue following a report of a disturbance. A person ran from officers when they arrived. Police took one person into custody.
- 3:43 a.m. — A Westside Village woman said a man was bugging her. Officer took the man into custody.
- 11:56 a.m. — A 19th Avenue North resident reported that someone stole a $600 phone the previous weekend.
- 2:35 p.m. — Someone reported that $200 had been stolen at The Towers Retirement Living. Staff were notified.
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.