Friday, June 22
- 1:05 a.m. — A caller told police that people were fighting in a Knollwood Apartments unit. The caller thought he had a gun because “he always carries one.” Police listed the unit as a nuisance property.
- 3:00 a.m. — Police received a report that a woman pushed into a vehicle with three unknown people near the Mainstreet Bar and Grill. She screamed and her feet were outside the window. Officers went to check on her welfare.
- 12:55 p.m. — Police learned that a man was biking on the trail toward Hopkins from Target with a beer and acting aggressively toward passers-by. He was taken to the 1800 Chicago Service Center.
- 1:29 p.m. — An unspecified theft was reported at .
- 9:20 p.m. — Police went to the 400 block of Texas Avenue following a report of a neighbor dispute in which one person threatened to shoot a woman. One of the neighbors left in a vehicle. No weapon was seen.
Saturday, June 23
- 3:51 a.m. — A man was taken to Methodist Hospital for detox following a report on the 8600 block of Excelsior Boulevard.
- 9:16 a.m. — Police went to a 600 block of Sixth Avenue South in response to two neighbors arguing over one of them putting things against the fence. Office talked to them. Officers returned an hour later after one of the neighbors said the other was putting things against the fence again and trying to intimidate the caller. Officers talked with both people again.
- 12:44 p.m. — The reported a theft at the cosmetics counter.
- 4:40 p.m. — The Blake Road Holiday told police that a man and a woman about 25 years old stole ice tea drinks.
Sunday, June 24
- 8:45 a.m. — A 19-year-old daughter was reported out of control and fighting with her father. She was screaming in the bedroom. Officers took her to the Hennepin County Jail.
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.