Monday, April 23
- 8:23 a.m. — Police received a report that a man punched another man an hour earlier at 8900 Excelsior Boulevard. The victim did not want to press charges, and the employer promised to handle the issue.
- 10:02 a.m. — A crying woman at Hopkins Park Plaza told police she needed to make a report but wouldn’t go into detail. When the officer asked her if she was safe, the woman wouldn’t answer. The woman was having mental health issues. A social worker was in route to meet with her.
- 8:44 p.m. — St. Louis Park police told Hopkins officers that a man kicked two juvenile males in the groin at .
Tuesday, April 24
- 8:24 a.m. — A shoplifter was detained at the Blake Road Holiday station.
- 8:25 a.m. — Police responded to an unspecified theft at .
- 6:21 p.m. — Officers went to for an unspecified assault.
- 7:58 p.m. — A man was caught stealing rum from The Liquor Store and More.
Wednesday, April 25
- 8:24 a.m. — ABM Equipment & Supply reported that someone keyed a vehicle that was at the facility for repairs, causing $2,500 damage.
- 4:36 p.m. — A man at told police that he could “sense” that someone was trying to kill him. He asked to be taken to a hospital to speak with a doctor. He was determined not to be a threat to himself or others.
- 7:26 p.m. — A resident told police that an acquaintance took a vehicle without permission because the suspect thought the caller owed him money.
- 9:12 p.m. — Someone stole purses in front of .
- 10:31 p.m. — A resident reported that a car was stolen while getting gas at . The vehicle was found unoccupied on the 100 block of Seventh Avenue South.
Thursday, April 26
- 10:13 p.m. — A caller told police some men entered a van and stole a laptop, money and other items while the caller was making a delivery to Blake Grocery.
Friday, April 27
- 12:23 a.m. — A woman on probation was drunk and threatening to kill a man at . She did not have any weapons.
- 12:27 a.m. — Two females were seen setting off a car along on the 1400 block of Cambridge Street.
- 6:31 a.m. — A woman said someone smashed the window of her Audi and stole her purse while the vehicle was parked at .
- 9:43 a.m. — Someone broke out the window of a Toyota Corolla while it was parked near the recreational area by .
- 4:22 p.m. — Two shoplifters were taken into custody at .
- 4:23 p.m. — Someone stole items from a garage sale on the 100 block of Washington Avenue North.
- 7:47 p.m. — A man threw a glass at a woman at . He missed, but the glass shattered and hit other customers. There were no injuries. The parties were separated, and the man was issued a trespass notice. Three juvenile males—one dressed as a banana and one dressed as a monkey—were running around Mainstreet and tried to take furniture from . Officers talked with the boys and released them to their parents.
- 10:18 p.m. — Someone smashed a passenger window on a vehicle parked at Blake Grocery. Nothing was taken.
Saturday, April 28
- 2:05 a.m. — A man was hurt in a fight on the 800 block of Mainstreet. He was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center. Police ticketed one person for assault.
- 4:22 p.m. — Police received a report of an older man going around Regency Lane. He said he was looking for a “pretty rock.”
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.