Monday, April 16
- 4:23 p.m. — Police arrested a man after a report that he assaulted a woman on the 100 block of Blake Road North.
- 11:03 p.m. — Police learned that someone broke several vehicle windows at the .
- 11:36 p.m. — Someone broke into a vehicle parked outside a !0th Avenue South home.
Tuesday, April 17
- 9:20 a.m. — Someone broke into a medicine cabinet at the and stole prescription medications.
- 3:45 p.m. — Someone stole about $1,700 from a Supervalu employee.
- 4:09 p.m. — The Blake Road reported a debit card stolen.
- 9:06 p.m. — An Eighth Avenue North resident came home to find the door open and items missing from the home.
Wednesday, April 18
- 12:45 a.m. — Officers went to the 100 block of 17th Avenue North following after witnesses told police a 25-year-old woman said she wanted to kill herself. The woman told officers she was suicidal from arguing with her boyfriend and that she wanted to go to the hospital. Police decided to place her on a health and welfare hold and called an ambulance, but the woman became agitated—“standing up, refusing to sit down, and attempting to walk away.” Officers handcuffed her until the ambulance arrived. When the paramedic arrived, she screamed, tried to push past the paramedic and fought officers. As police held her in place, she sat up and bit an officer and a paramedic. The woman was charged with fourth-degree assault and taken to the hospital.
- 2:34 p.m. — Two students were suspended after a mutual fight at .
- 6:18 p.m. — A man was taken to detox after he was reported drunk and disorderly on a bus at Excelsior Boulevard and Blake Road.
- 10:41 p.m. — Police responded to an unspecified theft .
Thursday, April 19
- 10:23 a.m. — Someone stole an iPhone at .
Friday, April 20
- 1:13 a.m. — Police went to after a man was knocked out in a fight.
- 7:11 a.m. — Someone broke out a window on a vehicle parked at and stole an iPod. Three hours later, police received another report of a vehicle break-in, in which a wallet and work ID were stolen.
- 11:30 a.m. — Someone broke into a vehicle at Meadow Creek Condos.
- 3:23 p.m. — Two men stole a blue 2008 Honda Pilot parked outside an Althea Lane home.
- 8:37 p.m. — Police received a report of girls starting small fires at .
Saturday, April 21
- 10:42 a.m. — received a counterfeit $20 bill.
- 12:16 p.m. — reported an ID theft.
- 12:29 p.m. — Someone broke into an Auburn South apartment and stole unspecified items.
- 3:56 p.m. — reported a shoplifter. Officers issued a trespass notice to the man.
- 6:02 p.m. — Police responded to a report of an unspecified theft at Westbrooke Patio Homes.
- 6:51 p.m. — Officers went to after a caller suspected a man yelling into his phone was a drug dealer. Police arrested the man on an outstanding warrant.
- 11:29 p.m. — Police responded to a report of an unspecified theft at WestsideVillage.
Sunday, April 22
- 10:57 a.m. — Someone broke into a home on the 100 block of Wayside Road West and stole several items inside, as well as a vehicle.
- 7:21 p.m. — A resident told police a man in a track suit was walking in an alley near Sixth Avenue North and took a photo of her yard. The man, who’d been seen in the area before, told officers he likes to take photos of flowers.