Monday, Aug. 6
- 12:47 p.m. — Police responded to an unspecified assault on the 600 block of Minnetonka Mills Road.
Tuesday, Aug. 7
- 10:09 a.m. — A man said he let a homeless man into his apartment and the homeless man stole his apartment keys and cell phone, worth $125 total.
- 3:51 p.m. — Police got a call that a man was shooting a pellet gun out of a Ninth Avenue South apartment window. Officers checked the area, talked to management and left a card for the tenant to call.
- 5:07 p.m. — A resident reported that someone stole four wheels and an engine control unit, worth $1,875 total, from a vehicle parked at .
Wednesday, Aug. 8
- 9:22 a.m. — A residents said movers stole some checks and wrote the checks to other people.
- 9:31 a.m. — Officers went to Meadow Creek Condos in response to a report that a man destroyed his girlfriend’s property and hit her on her mouth. The man has been charged with two counts of fifth-degree domestic assault and one count of third-degree criminal damage to property.
- 4:50 p.m. — Someone stole a bicycle from Raspberry Ridge Co-op.
Thursday, Aug. 9
- 2:48 a.m. — A woman said her husband was drunk and said he was going to leave with children in a vehicle at Brentwood Apartments. He had gone into the apartment when police arrived and locked the caller out. Officers took one person into custody.
- 3:56 p.m. — A caller reported that credit cards had been stolen and used at the Hopkins .
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.