The Royal Bash is just a week away! Saturday February 23rd is the Big Night!
This is a fun, party-casual, Hopkins get-together; an annual event that benefits all Hopkins Schools and students.
Order tickets now at www.HopkinsEducationFoundation.org or call 952-988-4097 and encourage friends to join you - but hurry!
NEW! No formal seating arrangements - just come and have fun (lots of mingling!!)
Live band from 6-8 pm; then DJ and dancing 'til midnight
- Delicious cuisine stations with lots of great food to try - sample as much and as often as you'd like, but save room for dessert!
- Complementary champagne toast to honor the $2Million HEF has donated to Hopkins Schools
- Hi-tech electronic bidding means you can roam, chat, and visit, and receive alerts when you've been outbid on your favorite items.
- More (and more unique!) Silent Auction items than last year!
9 Live Auction Items - check out 'Cookin Coaches' - monthly delicacies from Hopkins' Coaches; or an entire 'Wall of Wine'!
Free valet parking will be available
Learn about the new 'Magnifying the Power of STEM' grant
Tickets are $80 which includes a donation to help fund grants for innovative pilots and valuable programs for our Hopkins schools.
- All registered guests will receive a printed program with the menu, auction items and all the details several days prior to Bash.
- Join your fellow Hopkins parents, staff, alumni, and friends on Saturday, February 23, at 6pm at the Golden Valley Golf and Country Club. To learn more, check out www.HopkinsEducationFoundation.org or call 952-988-4097.