Christmas festivities continue Thursday with An Old Fashioned Holiday in Hopkins. The event, which runs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Dec. 6, fills Hopkins’ downtown with a holiday atmosphere.
Santa arrives at the Hopkins Health and Wellness Center at 5 p.m. Visitors can continue to meet him for pictures and sleigh rides at the Eighth Avenue business. Downtown visitors can also get photos taken with Santa’s reindeer at the Clock Tower.
Raspberry Royalty will be at the Wellness Center to greet visitors. There will be a gingerbread house contest and holiday concert at Albert Pike Lodge. And strolling carolers will serenade visitors throughout the downtown.
Warm beverages will also be available to ward off the chill.
And be sure to check out the following businesses that have decorated for the holidays:
- myHealth for Teens & Young Adults (13 Eighth Ave. S.)
- NINE Maternity Consignment (912 Mainstreet)
- Blackstone Manor Clock Repair (815 Mainstreet)
- Carpet One (907 Hopkins Center)
- Big Ten (1106 Mainstreet)