Each year, the Hopkins Business & Civic Association hosts The Taste of Hopkins just before the State of the City. The free event offers residents a sampling of appetizers, entrées, beverages and desserts from Hopkins restaurants and businesses.
Below is a list of vendors at this year’s event. So take a look at the list, get your appetite ready and head on over to the Hopkins Center for the Arts from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Feb. 12. Then hang around for the State of the City afterward to learn more about how Hopkins is doing.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring a monetary donation or nonperishable food item to benefit ICA Food Shelf.
Taste of Hopkins Vendors
- Citizens Independent Bank: Bottled water
- Depot Coffee House: Coffee and pasties
- Mainstreet Bar & Grill: Wild rice soup and chicken wings
- Erbert & Gerbert’s: Soup and sandwiches
- Coldstone Creamery: Ice cream (packaged at the store)
- Tuttle’s Eat Bowl Play: Pizza
- Deli Double: Bruschetta
- Hopkins Health & Wellness: Smoothies
- Driskill’s Foods: Brownies, cookies, bars
- Wild Boar: Pulled pork
- St. Therese/Taher: Seasoned meatballs with a burgundy mushroom sauce garnished with parsley and parmesan cheese
- Big Ten: Tater hot dish
- Lindee’s: Ribs
- Aji Contemporary Japanese: Sushi
- Mac’s Liquor: Bottled water
- Pizza Lucé: Pizza