1. Claim Your Listing: We offer an extensive business directory (http://hopkins.patch.com/places) with free basic listings. Find yours and claim it so you can add new photos and update information.
Just click "Claim it!" where you see "Do you own or manage this location?"
2. Post Events: You can add events to our calendar by logging in and going to our events page (http://hopkins.patch.com/events). All local events and events of local interest can be posted in our events calendar. If your business is hosting a free workshop, volunteer event, a onetime sale or promotion, please add it!
3. Share Your Expertise: We offer community members an opportunity to write in our Local Voices section (http://hopkins.patch.com/search/blog_posts). Do you run a hardware store? Then blog about how-to home projects! Maybe you're an accountant? Write about tax tips for residents! Email editor James Warden at email@example.com if you're interested in writing for Local Voices.
4. Connect on Social Media: Make sure your business likes Hopkins Patch on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HopkinsPatch) and follows us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/hopkinspatch). I'll follow you back and share your news with my readers.
5. Advertising: Patch offers a lot of ways to get your business out there through advertising, including banner ads and coupons. If you want more information, email Ad Manager Christopher Christianson at firstname.lastname@example.org or read this brochure: http://hopkins.patch.com/advertise.