Now that it's January and the holidays are in the rearview mirror, your thoughts might be turning to Girl Scout Cookies.
Ahhh ... Thin Mints. And Do-si-dos. And Tagalongs.
If you have a Girl Scout in the family, or your freezer already is stocked, you're probably set this year. If not, you can score some yummy treats soon.
Hopkins Girl Scouts will sell cookies starting Feb. 2. Sales will continue in February and March. You must buy your cookies directly from a Girl Scout, and they don't sell them online, according to the organization's website.
A full list of this year's cookies is on the local council's website.
To purchase cookies ...
1. You can contact the local council, the Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys.
- 800-845-0787 (Toll Free)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.girlscoutsrv.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/girlscoutsrv
- Twitter: twitter.com/girlscoutsrv
Which cookies are your favorite? Tell us in the comments.