Prusak returned a $20 bill a blind customer had dropped and that was reportedly picked up and pocketed by another guest.
Around the Web:
- Dairy Queen employee's good deed attracts widespread attention (Minneapolis Star Tribune)
- Joey Prusak, Dairy Queen Manager In Minnesota, Gets National Attention Huffington Post
- 19-year-old Dairy Queen manager does good deed for blind man (Featured-Deseret News)
- Dairy Queen worker confronts woman who took blind man's money (New York Daily News)
- Hopkins DQ Manager's Good Deed Gets Attention (KSTP.com)
- DQ Worker Gives Blind Customer $20 After Theft (CBS Local)