Invite a friend
FREE Estate Planning Seminar
Refreshments will be provided.
Come join us and learn about Living Trusts and how to provide your loved ones with peace of mind.
- Ensure you minimize the ever-changing estate tax or pay NO tax if at all possible.
- Avoid exposing your family to the lengthy (up to several years), painful, public process of probate.
- Avoid losing your assets to nursing home and long term care costs.
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- How to provide for special needs children and grandchildren.
- Protect assets from unanticipated lawsuits, divorces and other creditor claims.
- How to avoid losing your family legacy, heritage and story, and…
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
This is an advertisement.
|Where||Hopkins Center for the Arts 1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:30 am|
More About Hopkins Center for the Arts
The Hopkins Center for the Arts is a local institution supporting itself through community donations and membership enrollment. The center serves the community by hosting musical performances, art festivals, literary readings and creative classes as well as maintaining a gallery that regularly rotates fine art exhibits. Additionally, the facilities can be rented out for rehearsals, shows, events and instructional classes.