Year in Review: Most-Read Stories
What stories attracted the most readers in 2011?
Hopkins readers have an eclectic taste when it comes to what they like to read on Patch. The only trend here is that people were really, really interested in a certain new restaurant that opened at the corner of 11th Avenue and Mainstreet.
So as we enter 2012, here are the most-read stories of 2011.
- ‘Save The Date! Return of Christ, May 21st 2011.’
- Downtown Hopkins’ Wild Boar Celebrates Opening Day
- Check Out the Food at the New Wild Boar Restaurant
- Ellison Foe Releases Graphic Anti-Islam Ad
- Hopkins Organization Brings ‘Hope’ to Families of Sick Children
Be sure to check out the entire series, published on the following dates:
- Dec. 26: Hopkins Development
- Dec. 27: Hopkins Politics
- Dec. 28: Hopkins Sports
- Dec. 29: Hopkins Crime
- Dec. 30: Hopkins Schools
- Dec. 31: Editor’s Choice
- Jan. 1: Most-Read Stories