Where Do I Vote in Hopkins?
Find out where to go on Election Day.
Knowing where to cast your ballot is a key part of ensuring your vote is counted. Hopkins is divided into six precincts, each with its own polling site. The locations are listed below, along with a description of each precinct’s area. See the map above for a detailed look at the precincts or check out the State of Minnesota Polling Place Finder to see where you should vote.
- Polling site: Mizpah United Church of Christ (412 Fifth Ave. N.)
- Boundaries: Highway 7 on the north, Minnetonka Mills Road and Second Street Northeast on the South; 12th Avenue North on the west and Blake Road and Tyler Avenue on the east .
- Polling site: Zion Lutheran Church (241 Fifth Ave. N.)
- Boundaries: South of Minnetonka Mills Road, Second Street Northeast, Lake Street North and Division Street; Fifth Avenue on the West going to Hopkins’ eastern border.
- Polling site: City Hall (1010 First St. S.)
- Boundaries: Roughly southeast of the railroad tracks and east of 11th Avenue South.
- Polling site: Hopkins Activity Center (33 14th Ave. N.)
- Boundaries: South of Second Street North and Third Street North down to Mainstreet and Excelsior and between 16th Avenue North and Fifth Avenue North.
- Polling site: Alice Smith Elementary School (801 Minnetonka Mills Road)
- Boundaries: North Hopkins going down to Second Street North and Third Street North.
- Polling site: Hopkins Fire Station (101 17th Ave. S.)
- Boundaries: Western Hopkins stretching east to 11th Avenue South in southern Hopkins and jutting to Fifth Avenue South in the middle of Hopkins before receding back to 17th Avenue South at Highway 7.