What Treats Can You Sample at the Taste of Hopkins?
Attendees will be able to enjoy these appetizers, entrées, beverages and desserts at the free Feb. 12 event.
Each year, the Hopkins Business & Civic Association hosts The Taste of Hopkins just before the State of the City. The free event offers residents a sampling of appetizers, entrées, beverages and desserts from Hopkins restaurants and businesses.
Below is a list of vendors at this year’s event. So take a look at the list, get your appetite ready and head on over to the Hopkins Center for the Arts from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Feb. 12. Then hang around for the State of the City afterward to learn more about how Hopkins is doing.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring a monetary donation or nonperishable food item to benefit ICA Food Shelf.
Taste of Hopkins Vendors
- Citizens Independent Bank: Bottled water
- Depot Coffee House: Coffee and pasties
- Mainstreet Bar & Grill: Wild rice soup and chicken wings
- Erbert & Gerbert’s: Soup and sandwiches
- Coldstone Creamery: Ice cream (packaged at the store)
- Tuttle’s Eat Bowl Play: Pizza
- Deli Double: Bruschetta
- Hopkins Health & Wellness: Smoothies
- Driskill’s Foods: Brownies, cookies, bars
- Wild Boar: Pulled pork
- St. Therese/Taher: Seasoned meatballs with a burgundy mushroom sauce garnished with parsley and parmesan cheese
- Big Ten: Tater hot dish
- Lindee’s: Ribs
- Aji Contemporary Japanese: Sushi
- Mac’s Liquor: Bottled water
- Pizza Lucé: Pizza