Hopkins Arrest Log: Marijuana Possession, Theft and DWIs
A list of arrests Hopkins police made between Oct. 15 and Oct. 21.
Hopkins police made the following arrests between Oct. 15 and Oct. 21. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories. Click the links on the names to read the full stories.
- 4:53 a.m. Oct. 15: Margaret Marie Johnson (31, of St. Louis Park), fifth-degree controlled substance crime, at Blake Road North and Cambridge Street
- 1:09 a.m. Oct. 16: A 24-year-old Minneapolis man, driving while impaired, at Highway 7 and Texas Avenue
- 5:48 a.m. Oct. 17: A 51-year-old Minnetonka woman, marijuana possession, at Excelsior Boulevard and 17th Avenue South
- Oct. 18: A 42-year-old woman, violating a protection order, at Noah’s Ark Child Development Centers
- 10:29 p.m. Oct. 18: Amanda Lynn Poppen (26, of Hopkins), theft, at 809 11th Ave. S.
- 1:39 a.m. Oct. 20: A 24-year-old Hopkins man, driving while impaired, at 12th Avenue South and Second Street South
- 12:19 a.m. Oct. 21: A 60-year-old Hopkins woman, driving while impaired, at 530 Blake Road N.
- 11:29 a.m. Oct. 21: A 23-year-old Minneapolis man, driving while impaired, at Highway 169 and Cedar Lake Road