Hopkins Arrest Log: Disorderly Conduct, Fraud and Stolen Vehicles
A list of arrests Hopkins police made between Sept. 17 and Sept. 23.
Hopkins police made the following arrests between Sept. 17 and Sept. 23. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories. Click the links on the names to read the full stories.
- 3:30 p.m. Sept. 17: A 46-year-old Mound man, motor vehicle offense
- Sept. 19: A 19-year-old Hopkins man, financial transaction card fraud
- Sept. 19: A 28-year-old Hopkins woman, disorderly conduct
- Sept. 19: A 44-year-old Minneapolis man, financial transaction card fraud
- 2:07 a.m. Sept. 19: Tou Leng Yang (28, of St. Paul), receiving stolen vehicles, at Excelsior Boulevard and Highway 169
- 2:31 a.m. Sept. 22: A 24-year-old Los Angeles man, driving while impaired
- 11:42 a.m. Sept. 22: A 38-year-old Hopkins man, traffic offense, at Blake Road North and Highway 7