Hopkins Arrest Log: Criminal Sexual Conduct and Fleeing an Officer
A list of arrests Hopkins police made between Nov. 5 and Nov. 11.
Hopkins police made the following arrests between Nov. 5 and Nov. 11. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories. Click the links on the names to read the full stories.
- 2:52 a.m. Nov. 6: A 20-year-old Richfield man, tampering with an auto, at Westside Village apartments
- 2:52 a.m. Nov. 6: An 18-year-old Minneapolis man, possession of burglary tools and tampering with an auto, at Westside Village apartments
- 5:23 a.m. Nov. 6: A 49-year-old Hopkins man, domestic assault, at Knollwood Towers East
- 6:58 p.m. Nov. 6: A 31-year-old Otsego man, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession, at Highway 7 and Fifth Avenue North
- 4:29 p.m. Nov. 7: A 64-year-old Burnsville woman, driving while impaired, on the 800 block of Mainstreet
- 11:31 p.m. Nov. 7: A 29-year-old Edina man, fleeing an officer, at Seventh Avenue South and Second Street South
- Nov. 10: A 53-year-old Hopkins man, assault, at Knollwood Apartments
- 10:10 p.m. Nov. 10: An 18-year-old Hopkins woman, fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct—nonconsensual sexual contact, at Mayview Apartments
- 1:15 a.m. Nov. 11: A 43-year-old St. Louis Park man, domestic assault, on the 600 block of 10th Avenue South