Hopkins Arrest Log: Burglary and Disturbing the Peace
A list of arrests Hopkins police made between Nov. 12 and Nov. 18.
Hopkins police made the following arrests between Nov. 12 and Nov. 18. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories.
- 9:44 p.m. Nov. 13: Allen Parham (48-year-old, of Minneapolis), disturbing the peace—privacy, communications, at Knollwood Apartments
- 10:59 p.m. Nov. 15: Anthony Arthur Koelfgen (47, of Hopkins), burglary, at 437 Blake Road N.
- 1:03 p.m. Nov. 16: A 19-year-old Mound man, violating a restraining order, at Second Avenue South
- 12:04 a.m. Nov. 18: A 31-year-old Hopkins woman, driving while impaired, at 101 Fifth Avenue N.
- 2:12 a.m. Nov. 18: A 32-year-old Hopkins woman, driving while impaired, at Mainstreet and 12th Avenue