Crash Leaves Man in Critical Condition, Stolen Scale and Garage Fire: Hennepin County Sheriff’s Report
A public safety summary of service provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office Patrol Unit the week Feb. 4-10, 2013 for area communities
The following public safety summary of information from the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office Patrol Unit that includes highlights from Feb. 4-10, 2013.
In addition to the law enforcement services it provides throughout the county, the HCSO provides primary patrol services for the communities of Hassan Township, Greenfield, Medicine Lake and Fort Snelling, as well as the Hennepin County portions of Hanover and Rockford. The report was provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office. Not all incidents are included in the summary.
- Feb. 4 - Deputies responded to an address in the 9900 block of County Road 50 for a medical. A 62-year-old male had become dizzy and fell. North Ambulance arrived and transported him to Buffalo Hospital.
- Feb. 10 - Deputies responded to the area of Highway 55 and Lake Sarah Heights Drive for a burglary report. The homeowner reports his shed had been broken into and two meat scales had been taken. A Hennepin County Sheriff’s Detective is investigating the incident.
- Feb. 10 - Deputies responded to the area of Pioneer Trail and Woodland Trail for a single vehicle accident. A vehicle was located off the roadway and a utility pole had been hit, the 21-year-old male driver was in critical condition. North ambulance transported the male to North Memorial Hospital.
- Feb. 4 - Deputies responded to an address in the 13900 block of Vinewood Lane for a welfare check. Deputies assisted Dayton Police Department with a male that was transported by ambulance to the hospital for an evaluation hold. No other action was needed.
- Feb. 4 - Deputies responded to an address in the 11800 block of Whitetail Drive for an unwanted party. A 23-year-old female was lost and had been walking in the area, then started knocking on above address door. Deputy gave the female a ride home and spoke with her father. No other action was needed at this time.
- Feb. 5 - Deputies responded to an address in the 10800 block of Ginseng Lane North for the report of a garage fire. Hanover Fire had the fire knocked down when deputies arrived. The homeowner had put some ash in the garbage can, which eventually started the trashcan on fire, and then it spread to the garage. Deputies cleared while Hanover Fire stayed on the scene.
- Feb. 7 - Deputies responded to an address in the 29900 block of 109 Ave N for a medical. North ambulance arrived and transported him to North Memorial Hospital. No other action was needed.
During the week of Feb. 4-10, 2013 Hennepin County Sheriff's Office patrol deputies also issued or provided help with one property damage accident, two personal injury accidents, two citations, two motorist assists and two alarm calls.