Blotter: Vehicle Fire, a Fight and Burglaries
A twice-weekly selection of incidents drawn from Hopkins police files.
Editor’s Note: The Hopkins Police Department switched to the Hennepin County dispatch services at 6 a.m. Aug. 21. As a result, the department had to change the crime reports it releases to media. These changes are reflected in all incidents after the transition point.
Friday, Aug. 31
- 8:39 a.m. — Theft at Jiffy Lube
- 1:39 p.m. — Theft at the Seventh Street South Marathon station
- 2:15 p.m. — Theft on the 100 block of Van Buren Avenue South
- 3:56 p.m. — Theft reported at the Police Department
- 6:16 p.m. — Forgery reported at the Police Department
- 9:18 p.m. — Drunk problem at 11th Avenue South and Fifth Street South.
- 11:35 p.m. — Domestic report at First Street North and Fifth Avenue
Saturday, Sept. 1
- 12:23 a.m. — Theft at Ramsgate Apartments
- 12:33 a.m. — Burglary at Westbrooke Patio Homes
- 2:04 a.m. — Domestic report on the 1400 block of Cambridge Street
- 12:40 p.m. — Forgery report on the 300 block of Burnes Drive
- 4:57 p.m. — Theft from auto on Sixth Avenue South
- 5:01 p.m. — Domestic report on the 900 block of 11th Avenue South
- 9:08 p.m. — Vehicle fire at Raspberry Woods Townhomes
Sunday, Sept. 2
- 12:37 a.m. — Fight on the 200 block of Jackson Avenue North
- 10:07 a.m. — Vandalism at Ninth Avenue South and Mainstreet
- 11:06 a.m. — Burglary on St. Albans Road West
- 1:50 p.m. — Domestic report on the 900 block of 11th Avenue South